woensdag 22 maart 2017

Zucchini Noodles with Minced Meat & Mushrooms


I've wanted to try this for a long time. About a year ago I tried Zucchini pasta for the first time and I liked it a lot! 
I don't know why I didn't try out this recipe myself, because its so simple and it takes almost no time!
Besides the minced meat and the mushrooms, I made some home-made pesto go with it.

Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 big Zucchini
- Mixed mushrooms (200g)
- 1 onion
- Minced meat (250g)
- Coconut oil (1 tbs)
- Green pesto (150g -home-made or bought)

  • Peel the onion, cut in half and slice rings
  • Cut the mushrooms in pieces 
  • Cut the zucchini in long, thin strings with a spiral slicer
  • Heat the coconut oil in a big pan and cook the onion until it's soft and glazy
  • Add the minced meat and stir well
  • Add the mushroom and stir until everything is cooked
  • Add the pesto and zucchini and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring
  • Add pepper and salt to your liking 

Enjoy!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten